HiPEAC 2007: Paper Submission
- Authors can submit a PDF-version of their paper using commence Web application.
- Only full papers (not to exceed 15 double-spaced single-column pages and 5000 words) will be accepted.
Information for HiPEAC Conference Authors
- The final version due date is October 1, 2006.
- Manuscripts preparation guidelines can be found at the website
--> For Authors --> Information for LNCS Authors
Papers in LCNS format should be 15 pages maximum. We suggest to prepared the manuscripts preferably using the LNCS Latex2e style
--> Download: llncs2e.zip
LNCS is published, in parallel to the printed books, in full-text electronic form via the internet platform www.springerlink.com. The Conference Publication Chair therefore needs all the electronic files, most importantly the source files, of all parts of the manuscript (including front matter pages) as advised in the instructions. Springer people enter into the source files to smooth out any formatting or capitalization discrepancies and to insert running heads, page numbers and a reference line at the bottom of the first page of every paper. We also require a final PDF version of each paper created and checked by the authors. All files should be sent to the Conference Publication Chair:
- We also need a signed copyright form (please use copylncs.pdf) sent to the Conference Publication Chair by snail mail:
Prof. Dr. Theo Ungerer Institute of Informatics University of Augsburg Eichleitnerstr. 30 D-86159 Augsburg Germany
You can find the LNCS templates and copyright files here.