HiPEAC GCC Tutorial
HiPEAC supports GCC
as a platform for research and development in compilation
for high-performance and embedded systems
The 2nd HiPEAC GCC Tutorial took place in January 2007.
- Morning: introduction of the structure and features of GCC, with a journey through the middle-end and back-end internals.
- Afternoon: lively presentation by invited experts as well as HiPEAC members involved in ongoing GCC developments.
- 50 participants attended the event.
The 1st HiPEAC GCC Tutorial took place in May 2006.
- Overview of the compiler infrastructure and presentation of practical exemples.
- More than 70 participants attended the event.