- Coming Challenges for the Interconnect
- Dynamic Compilation
- Hybrid Programming Models and Optimizations for Heterogeneous Many-cores
- Making Computer Engineering a Science
- Thread-Level Speculation
- Intermediate Representations
- EUINCOOP-HiPEAC workshop/session
New Technologies Talk
- ACM SIGARCH Europe Discussion
- Roadmap Session
ECRC Boat Dinner-Cruise - Friday, 3 May (Optional)
Those who wish, can participate to a joint ECRCdinner cruise, on the Seine river on Friday, 3 May. Participation cost is €70 per person, and tickets can be bought at registration time, upon arrival at the CSW/ECRC. See the sights and network with colleagues during a relaxing 2-hour Seine River cruise through the heart of historic Paris. The modern vessel glides effortlessly past the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and Ile D’Cité, the Pont de l'Alma, and the Musée d'Orsay. Cruise includes pre-dinner cocktail, gourmet three-course dinner with wine service, and 2 hours sailing time. Departure from Ile aux Cygnes (access from Pont de Bir-Hakeim).
Please check the boxes next to the meetings you'd like to attend and press the 'Register' button.
133 persons have registered for this event.